Prospa is a financial operating system for Nigerian entrepreneurs. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by YCombinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
We’re looking for a confident and talented UI/UX Designer who has experience in the Fintech (Financial Technology) industry, to join our product team. As a UI/UX Designer at Prospa, you’ll be responsible for creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback. Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups. Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
What you'll do:
- Working alongside our engineering team to provide guidance on design decisions and translate product requirements into actionable design tasks
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Participate in daily standups and demo upcoming features to the entire company
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- A strong portfolio that shows skill in both visual design and product knowledge
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and Figma
- Good time-management skills
- An understanding of web implementation technologies. No coding is expected, but an ability to converse with developers about implementation details is essential
- A proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments
- Authenticity and a love for your craft
Like what you see?:
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” we’d love to hear from you; apply!