Prospa is a financial operating system for Nigerian entrepreneurs. It takes just 5 minutes to open and members get a bank account number in their company name. With Prospa, business owners can make and receive transfers, send invoices, set up an e-commerce store and more. Using an intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application.
Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence, empathy and growth.
We are backed by Y Combinator and some of the most well respected and prolific investors in the US, Africa and Europe.
As a senior member of the recruiting team, you’ll play a key role in recruiting talent for the early Prospa team.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Develop a deep understanding of Prospa’s values, brand, and product.
- Work closely with managers and interviewers to build high-performing, diverse teams.
- Make a friendly first impression on candidates and act as the living embodiment of our cultural values.
- Run a recruiting pipeline end to end with an emphasis on engaging passive candidates.
- Identify and excite top talent and provide them an exceptional experience throughout the entire recruiting funnel.
- Schedule interviews efficiently.
- Help hiring managers and interviewers make decisions on candidates.
- Stay closely aligned on company priorities.
- Monitor pipeline performance and share metrics with other team members.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Experiment with new recruiting channels and analyze their effectiveness.
- Actively think of ways to improve and scale recruiting processes.
- Welcome new hires and act as a super helpful sage on all things Prospa as they onboard.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or something you feel is equivalent.
- Have full-cycle recruiting experience across several technical roles.
- Enjoy seeking out passive talent.
- Have an almost psychic level of empathy and intuition.
- Communicate with clarity, thought, and precision.
- Enjoy learning about and talking to people.
- Think about how to automate as much of your job as possible.
- Keep track of what you’re working on even when you’re working on a hundred different things.
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.