Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We're building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth.
As Head of Sales at Prospa your role is directly tied to key metrics and growth. You will own the direct sales pipeline and drive strategy, planning and management of our direct sales teams across assigned territories.
The success of this role is reliant on achieving our set goals within the timeframe set. Ideally you’re someone who has done this before and has had great results, you understand the different nuances and preferences across the country.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Building relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Motivate team members to exceed expected goals.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty and researching the market and industry trends.
- Create training manuals and programmes for sales teams.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through presentations and proposals.
- Reporting to management
- Own and exceed targets within assigned territory
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a head of sales or sales director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of nuances in different
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.