Prospa is a financial operating system for Nigerian entrepreneurs. With Prospa, business owners can make and receive transfers, send invoices, set up an e-commerce store and more. Using an intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web app.
Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence, empathy and growth.
You’ll be the go to person for delivering an outstanding customer experience, this will include a mix of user operations, support, relationship building and outreach.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Answer questions over chat, email, and telephone, social media
- Teach customers how to use our product (onsite, through written content, webinars etc)
- Translate customer needs into prioritized product development
- Deal with member support queries
- Review companies that are signing up
- Create and sustain great relationships with the companies and business owners we’re serving
- Work with engineering and product to squash bugs and improve the user experience
- You’ll need to understand how our product works in detail. Banks have a lot of moving pieces, so this is harder than it might seem. You’ll also need to be good with words and extremely competent.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and/or 3+ years in customer success role
- Consistently exercise empathy
- Have a strong product sense
- Communicate ideas clearly across teams
- Be comfortable learning about companies with complex, technical products
- Enjoy thinking about how to automate as much of your job as possible
- Have strong organizational skills
- Stay calm and collected while working on ten things at once
- Feel confident talking with entrepreneurs who excel in their fields in person, over chat, or on the phone
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints
- Show kindness in the face of unpleasantness (our customers generally are really great, but they can get passionate when it comes to their businesses)
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.